Healthy kibble for benefits beyond perfect poops

The revolutionary prebiotic kibble, shown to heal dogs from the inside out. Better digestion. Stronger immunity.
Shop
Healthy kibble for benefits beyond perfect poops

Healthy kibble for benefits beyond perfect poops

The revolutionary prebiotic kibble, shown to heal dogs from the inside out. Better digestion. Stronger immunity.
Shop

Our Philosophy

Holistic Nutrition

Holistic Nutrition

Meticulously researched, functional-first ingredients deliver maximum nutritional value. Our #1 ingredient? Fresh meat sourced from the Americas.

Learn more
Good for Gut

Good for Gut

Our gut-first focus isn’t just for pups with tummy troubles. The health and overall wellness of every dog starts in their belly.  Trust us, you’ll see benefits beyond perfect poops. 

Learn More
Small Batch, Big Integrity

Small Batch, Big Integrity

Made right here in the US, our batches are small so we can keep the integrity of our recipes high. 99% of our ingredients are sourced from the Americas and Europe (we’re actively working on the other 1%).

Fresh Chicken & Ancient Grains Kibble

- High protein, grain inclusive kibble
- Infused with proprietary prebiotics
- For dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Delivered with freeze-dried toppers
- Approved by picky pups
- For dogs of all life stages


Buy Now

Meet our Expert Nutritionists

They help guide our product innovation and ensure we are delivering the most nutritious meals.

READ DR. LAUTEN’S FULL REVIEW

  • Dr. Susan Lauten, PHD
    AAVN – American Association of Veterinary Nutrition
    Reviewer for American Veterinary Medical Association and Journal of Nutrition
  • Serge Boutet, BS
    Agrologist Specialist in Animal Nutrition
    Canine Microbiome Expert

HAPPY PUPS & HAPPY CUSTOMERS

“The food I’ve been waiting for! There was an almost immediate improvement with her digestion and her skin is calming down."

 Elizabeth E, MOM OF LAYLA

Fresh Salmon & Superfoods

“5 star 💩. Glad we switched over to this food, he has consistently great 💩 now, it was never this consistent on other food!"

Kayla W, Mom of Tetley

Fresh Chicken & Ancient Grains

“Life Changing. I can’t remember the last time he was excited to eat. He is the pickiest dog ever. Always getting bored or refusing to eat. He is obsessed with Heed Foods.”

Reem B, Mom of Frankie

Fresh Chicken & Ancient Grains

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Learn More