Healthy kibble for benefits beyond perfect poops.

This is not your average kibble.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Learn More ↗

Holistic Nutrition

Meticulously researched, functional-first ingredients deliver maximum nutritional value. Our #1 ingredient? Fresh meat sourced from the Americas. We use 20% more protein than competitors and supplement with antioxidant-rich superfoods like flaxseeds and blueberries that help reduce the risk of disease and infection.

Good for Gut

Our gut-first focus isn’t just for pups with tummy troubles. The health and overall wellness of every dog starts in their belly. Trust us, you’ll see benefits beyond perfect poops.

We use a proprietary blend of 7 Essential Happy Gut ingredients like Thyme Extract, Chicory Root and Kelp that are naturally rich in prebiotics (dietary fiber that feed the friendly bacteria).

Picky Eater Proof

We include mix-and-matchable 100% human-grade freeze-dried toppers with every delivery. Dogs go INSANE over these toppers. Toppers + fresh protein packed kibble makes even the pickiest pups lick their bowl clean.

Small Batches, Big Integrity

Made right here in the US, our batches are small so we can keep the integrity of our recipes high. 99% of our ingredients are sourced from the Americas and Europe. (We’re actively working on the other 1%.). Email hello@heedfoods.com to learn about our rigorous safety standards.

A healthy gut means: Improved Immunity, Lower Obesity Rates + Longer Life, Reduced Allergy Symptoms, Lower Risk of Infection + Disease | A healthy gut means: Improved Immunity, Lower Obesity Rates + Longer Life, Reduced Allergy Symptoms, Lower Risk of Infection + Disease | A healthy gut means: Improved Immunity, Lower Obesity Rates + Longer Life, Reduced Allergy Symptoms, Lower Risk of Infection + Disease | A healthy gut means: Improved Immunity, Lower Obesity Rates + Longer Life, Reduced Allergy Symptoms, Lower Risk of Infection + Disease | A healthy gut means: Improved Immunity, Lower Obesity Rates + Longer Life, Reduced Allergy Symptoms, Lower Risk of Infection + Disease | A healthy gut means: Improved Immunity, Lower Obesity Rates + Longer Life, Reduced Allergy Symptoms, Lower Risk of Infection + Disease

As seen on